.jpg)
I would like to introduce myself and clear up a few misconceptions about me.
My name is Atticus Gideon Van Akin and I was ripped from the womb on a cold Saturday in February. I spent two months in that miserable hospital in a plastic box. Welcome to the world they said, I said please send me back.
I should tell you about my parents. My father is a funny, hard-working man, who comes home at night and plays with me. My mother, bless her soul, tries but I don't think she always understands me. There are times when I spend minutes, literally MINUTES, crying before she figures out what I want. Seriously would you want to sit in your own feces? I think not. It's not like I have the luxury of using the facilities, do I look like I know how to use my legs yet?
So here I am trying to figure out this world. People think I'm such a good baby, let me let you in on a little secret, this is all a ploy to get them to like me. I think about the age of two I'm going to let them see the real me. Until then, I'm keeping a low profile.
I started this blog to let people know what I really think and let them in on what's going on in my life. I hope you enjoy your time at my blog and please visit frequently.
2 comments:
Wow, Hill, you're writing TWO blogs.
Who knew Atticus, you sly little devil. Keepin' it on the down low. Way to go 'lil man!:O)
Post a Comment