
Understand this about me, I LOVE to eat. However, because I cannot quite reach the fridge, I am in need of the woman that feeds me. Here is how a typical feeding goes:
-She puts me in the chair and that's when I know my dinner will be served soon
-She stands around doing what looks like nothing--mixing things and such--as I flail my arms, pound on the tray, and scream at her that I am starving and will soon be emaciated if she doesn't feed me soon! Of course, she takes her time. I'm hungry dangit!!!
-She spoons some awful thing in my mouth, I give her a dirty look that means sick, I want the bottle.
-Unfortunately she is not intelligent enough to speak my language, so she keeps shoveling the gruel into my mouth. Why can't another baby feed me? He would understand what I'm saying.
-I eat it knowing that the sooner I finish this filth, I will get my beloved bottle.
-When I grab the spoon and play with the food, the big meanie snatches it from me, wipes my face and walks away.
-Here's the real kicker, my parents eat in front of me all the time. Apparently no one has told them that it's rude. I even managed to wiggle to a bag of taco bell and the food and what did they do, snatch the delicious quesadilla from me seconds before it reached my lips.
-Being a baby sucks. One day I'll be big enough to feed myself and I may just put the woman in the highchair and feed her that crap!
No comments:
Post a Comment