Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hello Folks




I apologize for not writing sooner. I'm having to sneak down to the computer right now. My mother thinks I'm napping, what a fool. I've been quite busy lately and I'd like to tell you all about it.

I discovered these things in my mouth. My mother is quite amazed that I haven't cried or been cranky doing this thing they call "teething." I am not a baby...really it doesn't hurt at all...in fact they're quite enjoyable. I have two tiny slivers of teeth on the bottom (my daddy calls me white fang). Whenever someone's fingers or face get too close, I take a good hard chomp. I love to watch them scream...they never learn.

I've also discovered that I can get around on my own. I eat everything I can crawl to. Here's a list of my favorite things to eat:

1.Paper
2.String
3.The remote control
4.Fingers and Toes (mine and everyone else's)
5.Cell phones
6.Carpet
7.Apple juice
8.Shoes
9.Green beans
10.The wire whisk

I've also learned some new tricks. I know I sound like a puppy, but I'm actually quite proud of what I can do. I now:
-crawl
-hold my own bottle
-give high fives
-wave goodbye
-chew human food
-escape when they are changing my diaper
-say dada..I know it infuriates my mother that I refuse to learn how to say mama

Farewell my fine friends, until we meet again. If I can figure out the telephone, you may be receiving a phone call from me!

Love the best looking baby in Utah County,

Atticus G. Van Akin

P.S.
If anyone has any good magazines that I can shred, please drop them by. Make sure they are addressed to me so the woman knows that they are mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there handsome. Anytime you want to use your grandma Linda's phone you can call me...Oh wait, you have. I love ya little man!:O)

Alicia said...

Dear Atticus,
Please come by my home and teach my son some tricks like yours! He has no interest in rolling over, let alone crawling.
Sincerly,
Alicia

JACK!E said...

Atticus, when are you going to update your blog again?

Anonymous said...

Atticus, we miss you. Please tell your mommy to help update your blog. How about your birthday?:O) Love you lil'man.

Aaron and Kaime said...

Hey cute boy, When are you gonna update your blog so we can see some more handsome pictures and get some more laughs from your mom's great writing?